AUSSIE SINGER / SONG-WRITER ELISHIA (EX BEATZ MEMBER) RETURNS WITH A CATCHY UPLIFTING TUNES
ARTIST: ELISHIA FT PATØN
RELEASE DATE: 30/4/2020
- Singer / Song-Writer / Performer Elishia is an Australian Artist from Sydney
- Elishia was a band member in the popular girl group ‘BEATZ’
- BEATZ were finalists on the 2016 Season of X-Factor & have amassed 100 million views online across all platforms
- Elishia has shared the stage with Artists such as: Lunchmoney Lewis, Aston Merrygold, Jai Waetford, and toured with Isiah Firebrace and Justice crew
- ‘Ain’t Your Girl’ (with BEATZ) reached #1 on the Independent Music Charts and has over 1.5 million streams online
- Elishia releases her first Solo single: ‘Mykonos’ feat Patøn off her forthcoming debut EP
- Elishia spent over 6 months writing and recording over 60 songs with top writers and producers in Los Angeles, Toronto and Nashville
- Elishia has enlisted well-known songwriter/producer Cyrus Villanueva & ARIA award winning Director, James Chappell for this project
With a taste for sensual melodies and heartfelt lyrics, Australian singer-songwriter, Elishia, has shared her soul-inspired sound with audiences around the world. As a live performer, Elishia brings to the stage an undeniable energy and charisma with a voice that has been described as “strong, sultry and completely transfixing”. A world traveller with a modest upbringing and a taste for the simple things, Elishia is a woman of the people. Her open-minded lyrical content speaks to the everyday person and offers messages of self-care, compassion, and strength in the face of adversity. Elishia is inspired by the likes of: Coldplay, Amy Winehouse, and Ariana Grande. These influences extend past any one genre and the same can be said about Elishia’s innovative sound.
After completing her Bachelor of Contemporary Music at the Australian Institute of Music, Elishia went on to form the renowned girl-group trio ‘BEATZ.’ On the 2016 season of Australian X-Factor and with the guidance of Spice Girl, Mel B, they made it to the grand finale and placed 5th overall in the show. Their audition video on YouTube has reached over 26 million views and counting. Across all platforms, the girls have amassed over 100 million views online.
Following their success on the show, the trio went on to share the stage with artists like: Throttle, Lunchmoney Lewis, Aston Merrygold, Jai Waetford, and toured with Isiah Firebrace (winner of X-Factor 2016) and Justice crew (AGT 2010 Winners). BEATZ then dropped their first single, ‘Ain’t Your Girl,’ which reached #1 on the Independent Music Charts and has over 1.5 million streams online.
With numerous badges in the music industry, Elishia is gearing up to drop her Solo Debut EP in late 2020. This 6-song project carries an optimistic tone. Elishia acknowledges her flaws, fears, and downfalls, but has an unrivalled ability to look at the brighter side of life. Not too sweet, and not too sour, Elishia aims to help us rejoice in shadows of reality. She explains: “Music has always been there for me. It has lifted me up during my lows and has been the reason for my highs. It’s the universal language, the one thing that has the power to bring us all together. Music makes me feel heard, makes me feel accepted and makes me feel alive. I hope that through my music, I will make my listeners feel the same way.”
Spending over 6 months writing and recording over 60 songs with top writers and producers in Los Angeles, Toronto and Nashville, Elishia has distilled her best 6 songs for the upcoming project. With an all Australian team behind the project, working with producer and songwriter Cyrus Villanueva, ARIA award winning Director, James Chappell, Elishia has the support of some of Australia’s best creatives in the business. With the leading Australian and North American minds helping her reach the finish line, Elishia’s debut EP is set to make waves in the pop world.
For more info, go to: