If you strolled around the streets of Australia, you would have noticed skip bins. These differently sized bins are the best for waste storage and disposal. Skip bins can play an important role when it comes to the removal and transportation of rubbish. You and your business can take full advantage of the benefits and opt for a mini skip hire company, which is usually a waste management expert. Such a company can take care of the disposal as well. Opting for a mini skip hire company goes a long way in improving the overall convenience factor of individuals and saving a lot of their time. A world without a bin hire company makes it very hard for you and your business. So, it is necessary to follow some things while using a skip bin are:
1. Segregate the Waste
Even if you are opting for the best mini skip hire company in the world, you should still segregate a lot of the waste on your own. If this is not done properly, then you might be fined. Segregating the waste helps in the efficient disposal of waste as well.
Australia has introduced the colour code for different kind of skip bins:
- Dark green or black body bin having a red lid- General waste
- Dark green or black bin with yellow lid- Mixed recycling
- Dark green or black body with burgundy lid- Food waste
- Dark green body with blue lid- paper and cardboards
A professional mini skip hire service will stick to these parameters.
2. Understand the Weight Restrictions of the Bins
It is best to discuss with your mini skip hire company and understand what the weight restrictions. The bin provider will charge more for additional weight. Moreover, the skip bins are available in different sizes and based on your requirement, you can choose the one. Mostly you would be asked to segregate the heavy things from the light things in order to equally distribute the weight.
It is prerogative of every business owner to follow business operations which are eco-friendly. Using the best mini skip hire company helps in taking care of commercial wastes. This plays a big role in bringing down the carbon-based footprint. Even if you transport the waste to a landfill, you are still adding more stress to the environment. So, the best mini skip hire company will ensure that your waste is managed efficiently and effectively.
You should ensure that waste like wood, plastics, metals, rubble, bricks, and other types of waste are taken care of. This needs to be moved away from a landfill to some other kind of disposal method.
While going for mini skip bin hire, you need to take the following into consideration:
- Items like chemical containers, explosives, batteries, oils, liquids, and explosives should never enter a bin. This rule should be explained by the mini skip hiring company you are opting for. You should immediately talk to your bin provider if you think that your waste has asbestos.
- Segregate the waste into wet and solid waste.
- Make sure that you use the right size of the skip bin so that there is no overflowing of waste.
- Make sure that availing the services of a mini skip bin company, you need to check whether they are certified and licensed to work or not. In Australia, you are required to follow the codes for waste disposal.
Wrapping it up – The key is to trust your mini skip hire company. Trusting the company will help you build a bond with the service provider and it will do all in its power to ensure that you are happy. In addition to hiring the mini skip bin service provider, you should also support the service provider. Go ahead and hire the best company that you can find in the market and ensure that you are a good contributor to the environment. Doing so will help you to ensure better waste management.