Whether you live in a large mansion or own a business, the risk of burglary or break-in always haunts your mind. If you have some bucks to shell out, you could hire a mobile patrol to enhance the safety and security of the perimeter.
There are various agencies out there offering the service, but not all are equally good. Also, you wouldn’t want to compromise on the security of your loved ones, right? Given below are a few factors you consider before choosing a mobile patrol provider.
- Permits & licenses Every patrol service needs a permit from the authorities, and the ones that don’t have these permits are not the ones to be trusted. Also, make sure the patrols sent to your place have all the identification cards and permits. This saves you from a lot of trouble with the police in case of a robbery, as the patrol service is licensed and will handle all the work for you. The next time you contact a patrol service, ask them for the various permits they have procured.
- Wearing uniforms Whether or not the security staff wears a uniform plays an important role. A professional agency will always have a professional service that following proper protocol, like wearing a uniform. A labelled uniform is a sign of authority and deters criminals and robbers. If the patrol staff is in plain clothes, your employees or visitors will not be able to distinguish them from the common public, leading to a commotion. Therefore, before you choose a patrol service, ensure that security staff is provided with labelled uniforms.
- Method of recording & storing data
The method a mobile patrol service employs for recording and storing data is critical to the operation. Say a robbery takes place at your office, you will be required to provide the cops with the list of visitor,s and if you don’t have the data in a proper format, it would just add to the trouble.
Before hiring a patrol service, ask them how they store the data and compare it with a few others. Once you have an idea of the various methods, choose the one that suits that requirement.
- Training of security staff
There are various security agencies out there offering services, but not all of them meet your requirement. The deciding factor here is how the security staff is trained and whether it matches your requirement. An agency that caters to residential complexes might not be very effective in handling the security of a shopping complex or an office because the security staff has to be trained differently in each case. Hence, you must start looking for specific agencies who can cater to your need.
Therefore, before you select a patrol service, inquire about their various present contracts and their training to their security staff.
You are now aware of the various factors to look out for before selecting a mobile patrol that suits your requirement. Once you have found the right one, you can sit back and relax because the hard part is over,r and the security staff will do its jobs efficiently.
Let’s see the two Major Advantages Of Hiring a Security Service:
- Deters Criminal Robbers generally target establishments without adequate security arrangements. The sight of uniformed security staff is a major crime deterrent and has proven to bring down the crime rate. Moreover, it will also keep other buildings in your locality safe.
- Covers a Larger Area Mobile patrol, unlike untrained security staff, is more agile and always on the move. They don’t just sit at the entrance and keep a record of those entering the premises. This ensures higher security since more area is being covered frequently.
If you were earlier sceptical of getting a patrol service, the confusion must have been cleared after reading this article. There are a lot of security agencies in the market offering similar services. Therefore, you will have to be extra cautious and do thorough research before choosing the right one.